*WGTC Member Discount Available
12k: $35; $45 race day
5k: $25; $35 race day
Register by clicking here.
* All students through 12th grade receive a $5 discount (use coupon code "STUDENT")
* Mail-in registration must be received by May 11
* Please note there is a $5 parking fee for The Beautiful Rock Campground, RV & Music Park
* All fees are non-refundable
* No guarantee of shirt or shirt size with race day registration
Starting and finishing at The Beautiful Rock Campground, RV & Music Park (the Silver Comet Trail's only full-service campground), both the 12k and 5k travel along the Silver Comet Trail, one of the nation's premier paved trails. The 12k also takes you through the 800-foot long Brushy Mountain Tunnel, one of the Silver Comet Trail's most spectacular attractions!
Packet Pickup and Race Day Registration:
Packet Pickup and Race Day Registration will take place the morning of the race from 6:30-7:30 a.m.
Free Kids Fun Run:
A free Kids Fun Run of approximately .6 mile will take place at 9:45 a.m. All Fun Run participants must register prior to participation.
Overall awards will be given to the top 3 male and female overall and top male and female master finishers. Division awards will be given to the top 3 male and female finishers in the following divisions: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over, and Physically Challenged (To keep age divisions consistent for the entire Series, age divisions at each Series event are based on your age as of 12/31/16)