Willy’s Walk is named in memory of Carrollton’s Fitness Champion, Mrs. Willy Barry, who served hundreds of clients at Sportsplex, Southwire and around Carrollton in fitness classes and personal training sessions for over 23 years.
Located at Hobbs Farm Park on the Carrollton Greenbelt at 500 Believers Way, Carrollton
6:30 AM - Registration start
7:30 AM – 5K start
9:30 AM – 1 Mile Willy’s Walk start
For more information, Register HERE or call 770-832-1491
- Peachtree Road Race Qualifier for 2018 & 2019
- USATF Course Certification # GA15903WC
- Chip Timing by Georgia Runner Event Timing
- A Run & See Georgia Grand Prix event
- Chick-fil-A Sandwiches, T-shirt for all registrants of either event
- 5k Awards – 3 deep in each of 16 age divisions + Overall, Masters, Grandmasters winners for both male and female
- Bottled water, fruit for all participants sponsored by St. Andrew United Methodist Church and Ingles Market
- Free 5 minute chair massages by Backstrom Therapeutic Massage at the Healing Touch Chiropractic tent
- Free shuttle from parking areas to start courtesy of Elite Golf Carts of Sand Hill
- All entry fees from the 1 Mile Willy’s Walk support the Kyle Barry Soccer Scholar Fund awarded each spring to a Carrollton High senior excelling in academics, community service, and athletics.